Friday, March 5, 2010

bleh

Sorry I've been MIA this week.

It has been a very busy week. Very busy. And I didn't get it all done. Partly because I've decided to get sick. I can't remember the last time I felt like this. With an actual fever and the cold chills and the sore throat, headache. I am counting my blessings that I don't have a stomach bug (knock on wood). But, still, I feel so very weak.

Yesterday, Abby laid on my chest for about an hour while I let her watch youtube videos. Somedays, my stellar parent award goes down the drain, but whatever. I was tired.

I debated on whether I should stay home today from work or not. On one hand, we had our monthly staffing meeting - that I enjoy, but could miss with relatively few ramifications. On the other hand, staying home and taking care of Abby sounded like much more work that going to work. But, I decided I shouldn't contaminate all of Boston with my ick, so I asked Beckah to come over for a few hours to help me out this morning. And I'm very thankful she did.

Abby went down for an early nap at 10 and slept until noon. Then she played in her crib for an hour and fell asleep again for about 45 mins. Thank you Abby. Thank you Thank you. So, I got a good bit of rest in this afternoon.

Tomorrow is supposed to be 50 degrees and sunny. The nicest day of the year so far, and I so want to be well enough to go out and enjoy it.

I'll write a real post again soon. For now, I'm going to search for the dayquil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care and get well soon...AJ

background

counter