Thursday, March 18, 2010

You Capture - Reaching

This week's challenge was "reaching" You could go many directions with this, but I've been sickly all week and so I chose to keep things simple.

Abby reaching for her first pine cone. Which she then took a big bite out of...and cried.
Live and learn sweetheart, live and learn.

There is just something about baby feet...especially tip toe baby feet.

This is from a few weeks ago, but I couldn't just leave it out

Thanks for stopping by! Go check out all the other wonderful picture's on Beth's Blog.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are all so cute! I think the pinecone one is my favorite though. Sorry she hurt herself, but at least you know she won't be trying that one again!

Brandy@YDK said...

fantastic. I think the baby feet is my fave

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. Your baby is SO precious. I love, love, LOVE the reaching toes. And the fingers. She is perfect : ) You did a GREAT job! : )

Lisa said...

Awww, the baby feet are so cute!

Jen said...

I love those little baby feet! So, so precious!

Julie said...

very sweet! all of them! and your baby too :).

Unknown said...

Love the last one, such a cutie in her tutu.

Misty said...

beautiful! Love these...

Unknown said...

She is so cute! I love the one with the itty bitty baby feet. I also love the one with her in the tutu. It's such a funny photo since she's practically naked in that photo. What's with babies and them enjoying the state of nakedness?

Heather said...

Oh Laura! I INSIST you print out at least an 8x10 of the baby toes and frame it!!

background

counter