Thursday, March 11, 2010

You Capture - Quiet

This week's theme was quiet. I thought this was ironic considering I posted yesterday about the joys of quietude and then looked up what this week's theme was. I'm a little behind. I have only one picture from this week to share, and I'm pulling two from the archives.

From this morning. A quiet, sunny, bright, and (relatively) clean nursery is a great place to get a little reading done. Abs will sit and "read" every book on her shelf if I let her....which I often do. It's a nice quiet time for mommy.

And from the archives - this simple grass & pond shot reminds me of quiet

and this is probably my favorite "quiet" shot. This is the street where my husband grew up, on an early May morning, the day of his graduation. It was so peaceful and quiet, I went inside to get my camera so that I would always remember it.

There are a lot of great pictures up this week, so go check them out at I should be folding laundry.

PS: I have to share, because I'm a nerd and was kinda excited, but for those of you who follow cakewrecks - my wreck was featured today! It basically made my day. :)

6 comments:

Jen said...

I love pictures of quiet streets!

Billie Jo said...

What's the actual story with the cake?

abbysae said...

Great shot of the grass! I love pictures like that. The quiet nursery is fabulous too. Kids that love to read are the best!

Heather said...

Great pictures!

Random comment: Your nursery is adorable. What is framed on the wall by the gown?

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pic of early morning on Tucker Creek Rd!! And the nursery....mine never looked that peaceful.:-) AJ

Upstatemamma said...

Great pictures. The quiet looking street with no one on it is awesome!

background

counter