Monday, March 1, 2010

more pictures

I'm exhausted. So, I'm just going to give you guys a bunch of pictures tonight. Hodgepodge.


I caught Abby reading to Tilly like I read to her. *Melt*

This is one of her favorite things - sitting on her step, doing her puzzle.

this look makes me laugh

We've been working on the shape sorter, she can get a few of the pieces in, but most of the time she does this: puts the pieces on the platform...

and then puts the cover on. Ta-da! Nobody will ever know...

Stinkin' cute in her tights and boots, ready for church on Sunday.

love this smile
(forgive the mirror - it's Abby's play mirror and will always have fingerprints allll over it)

this is the new snack for the week. She kinda liked it...I think she'll like it better next time when I don't burn it. ;o)

Check out these curls that are springing up...

Abby and I got a pretty exciting goody box from Aunt Jennifer today. It made me laugh that Abby bypassed the Dr. Seuss books at first for the ones meant for me. Of course, she got the idea that the Seuss ones were much more fun pretty quickly.

Abs has been a bit under the weather the past few days. Several times today, she pulled up this little pillow and just rested.

Abby playing in her box house. Its made out of the box her carseat came in. It's nothing fancy, but it might as well be a castle to her.

Finally, another one of the goodies from our surprise box today was this little Seuss plush. Abby was *instantly* attached. She didn't let go of it all night. When Kyle took it from her to just put it in her crib right before bed, she flipped out and cried until she got it back. When I put her down for the night, she was using it as a pillow. I think its called imprinting when that kind of attachment happens that quickly. It was uncanny.

Hope you enjoyed the pics as much as I'm about to enjoy a good night's rest. Goodnight y'all. :)

3 comments:

jennybee said...

Happy.

Brandy@YDK said...

perfect pictures. i love how you explain them

Anonymous said...

Best set of pictures of Abby ever. I just LOVE those curls....
love you
AK

background

counter