Thursday, March 25, 2010

You Capture - A moment

This week's theme is "a moment" I love these themes that are wide open for interpretation. I had so many wonderful moments this week and took SO many pictures. It was hard to just pick a few, but here you go.

A moment looking at Boston as the sun set from Beacon Hill

My sweet friend Leah, her baby bump, and her husband, admiring their growing daughter

My husband telling Abigail why she has to hold his hand when crossing the street

and my favorite - Abs and I sharing some ice cream. I love this picture because this is the kind of thing I used to daydream about when I was pregnant and wondering what it would be like to have a child. A simple, wonderful, classic, sunny moment.

There are already so many other wonderful pictures to see today - go check them out at Beth's site.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I love the sharing ice cream cone, it's so cute!

The 3 Bishops said...

Beautiful Pictures ...

background

counter