Sunday, June 13, 2010

comparisons, round II

It has been well documented that Abby looks just like her father.
In case you missed it, you can look here for the earliest example.
But lately, she's also reminded me of somebody else.

my brother. :)
can you see it?
I can. And I think it's interesting. I don't think Abby looks very much like me. I still think she looks like Kyle mostly. But, when I look at these pictures, I can't help but notice that some of her features are just like Michael's. And well, Michael and I look a lot alike.

see?
So, if Abby looks like Michael, and Michael looks like me....maybe Abby does have a little bit of me in her after all. Maybe.

Mostly though - she's just Abby. :)
*thanks Jennifer for the throw-back pic.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

I concur!! I go to church with your Aunt Anne and I think she looks A LOT like Michael and Anne... you can see the Armstrong in here that's for sure!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Abby's a good mix of the both of you!

*Jen* said...

I've always thought she looked just like Kyle, but she definitely resembles the Michael throwback photo! :)
Fun.

background

counter