Thursday, June 3, 2010

You Capture - One

Y'all. I took a bunch of pictures this week. And the best part, is that I got to play with my friend's Nikon - a real life camera. :) I took lots and lots and lots of pictures with it and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Unfortunately, I don't have those pictures to share right now since they are still on my friend's camera. So, I also took a bunch of pictures with my camera.

And now - for this week's challenge, I have to pick just one?? I'm usually stressing over narrowing things down to a mere dozen. ;-)

I was able to narrow it down to two. And of those, one was the cooler, more artistic and interesting picture, but this one - this one makes my heart skip a beat.

I know this picture won't have the same affect on you. This isn't your kid. But, this is my baby girl. My baby girl who is turning into a beautiful sweet child. And there is something about her tousled hair, her blue eyes and red lips that makes my heart swell with gratitude that I was picked to be her mom.

I'm sure everyone had a difficult time picking only one picture this week - so go see the winners at Beth's site, it should be fun!

20 comments:

Alita said...

So very precious!

susanna said...

Totally cute!

Bec said...

absolutely adorable!

Caseybumpinalong said...

Love those bright blue eyes!

Kirsten said...

Oh.my. She is too cute. Love the color in her outfit and the expression on her face.

shellycoulter said...

I understand that feeling about my own kids & love it! She is beautiful!

Colleen said...

She's adorable. :)

tiarastantrums said...

little childrens features are so vibrant!

Brandy@YDK said...

i think you picked a great picture. it's not just about the picture but how the picture makes you feel

Michelle said...

I love just regular moment shots like this. It makes me wonder what she is looking at. :)

Bobbi Sharp said...

LOVE Ms. Abs baby blues.

Kaycee said...

It is SO hard to pick just one! Yours is just precious though. Good pick! :)

Stillmary said...

Your baby girl as such beautiful, arresting eyes and her expression is so somber and pensive. I'm so glad you chose this picture because it is really really captivating!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Oh my goodness, WAY too cute! :-)

Amie said...

That is so sweet! I did the same thing... had way cool/perfect pics but I chose the picture of that perfect moment instead. Enjoy your baby :)

Unknown said...

Aww! She's a cutie. :D

Amanda D said...

She is adorable! Love those eyes and soft baby curls.

abbysae said...

She's beautiful! I have an Abby too and I remember sweet moments like that. Now she's a big kid. Time flies! Great shot!

Tezzie said...

Awww...that is so sweet :D

Kris said...

She is beautiful.. those eyes are stunning!'Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a message :)

background

counter