Thursday, June 17, 2010

You Capture - Water

My oh my, I've been so busy today- I nearly forgot that it was You Capture Day! How could I?

Still, better late than never. This week's theme was water. I kept it simple and spent a few mins in the backyard after a quick summer shower. I'd never really shot water drops before, so while it's not unique - it was new to me. :)

Enjoy!





Now, go check out the other entries for today over at I Should Be Folding Laundry.

PS: I've noticed that the picture quality/color just doesn't seem as vibrant/clear after I upload the pictures from my computer. I know some loss of quality is to be expected, but does anyone have any tricks for how to help that? I'm just using iPhoto. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :)

8 comments:

Bobbi Sharp said...

Love the spider web. I use picnik to brighten them...

Stillmary said...

Wow! Your droplet photos are phenomenal. At first I wished I had thought to try something like that but then I realized I couldn't possibly compete with these. Nice!

shellycoulter said...

I've never done water drops either. Nice job! :)

Mardi said...

Gorgeous photos... those drops are captured perfectly...

Colleen said...

The spider web is awesome!

Bec said...

I always forget to think to go out after it has rained to get some droplet shots so good job you!

Brooke said...

WOW - your shots are amazing. I love the water droplet idea. It would be new to me too - I haven't ever ventured down that road!
I'll be waiting for our next rain fall :D And around here, it shouldn't take long.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Beautifully done! =)

background

counter