Thursday, June 24, 2010

parental visit, part III

Ok, so I'm gonna try to get a few more pics uploaded before Abby wakes from her nap. These are of the last few days of mom and dad's visit to Boston.

On Monday - I had to head back to work, but when I got off, we headed out to the mall to run some errands. One of these errands included getting my hair cut - something I've not done since November. So, while I went to get my locks hacked - mom and dad spent about an hour playing with Abby in the mall play-space. They're such troopers. ;)

After that, we decided to get a snack at the food court before running some other errands. I, again, left Abby with mom and dad for a few mins while I ran into another store and when I came back, Dad had taught Abby the fine art of "if you push my nose - the blueberry disappears" She was enthralled.

For those of you unfamiliar with how this works - let me explain.

First you put the blueberry in grandpa's mouth

and then you push his nose and it magically disappears!

let's try it again. :)

Now, Abby, here's a word to the wise. As you get older, the rules will change. Sometimes, you'll have to pull his beard to make the blueberry (olive/crouton/food item) dissapear, and sometimes his nose - but if you pick the wrong one - said food items comes shooting out back at you - so BE Careful!

On Tuesday, we spent mom and dad's last afternoon back at the park. Here are a few pictures from that.






I know for a fact that Abby LOVED having her granny and grandpa with her all week. I mean, who doesn't love a week of undivided attention? Especially by doting grandparents. Thanks mom and dad for a great week - we really really enjoyed spending time with you!

and one last pic - just for fun.
Can YOUR hair do this?

No comments:

background

counter