Wednesday, August 11, 2010

playing dress up

We were inspired by my friend Jen's blog when she posted pictures of her little one running around in a tutu the other day. It reminded me that we bought Abby a tutu not too long ago that we haven't really broken in yet. So, I got it out.

Abby had fun in the tutu, but she had more fun playing with her beads, hats, and bows and dressing up Little Baby.

I probably took 60 pictures, but the child moves so much that it was nearly impossible to get any that weren't complete blurs. Here are the few that weren't as bad.



this is her silly face






Got a busy day again, sorry for the short post - but I'll post again tonight or tomorrow. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abby yes yes yes Yay!


Granny

Jamie said...

So the Quapaw Quarter contingency has all agreed that Abby really REALLY looks like her Aunt Anne!!! You need to get a baby pic of Anne and do some comparisons.

background

counter