Friday, August 27, 2010

summertime.

Well, this week has been a lot of the same for us: parks, coloring, playing, napping. So, I'm just gonna let the pictures do most of the talking.

After it got done raining for 3 days, Abby was very much ready to go outside. I took her to a new park close to where we used to live and she was pretty excited. I don't know if that's because of the new equipment or if she was just happy to be out of the house for a change.

Abby wasted no time and showed no fear going down her biggest slide to date.


this picture just makes me laugh.


When we're not at the park - we're coloring, or playing with stickers, or painting or playing chase or dancing (or maybe watching a little Mickey Mouse) - but mostly Abs just wants to color.
I showed Abs that you make an "A" by going "up, down, then across" So now, when she scribbles, she says "up, down, coss!" over and over.

can you see the concentration here? Also - you can kinda see where she's been practicing circles. They're getting pretty good.

Look at this hair - it's getting longer and it now flips out at the end. I can't decide if it makes her look like a ragmuffin or just from the 70s.

we spent a little time before bed tonight playing with chalk - I thought these pictures were kinda sweet.


:) I love my family. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my family, too!

Granny

Anonymous said...

I totally ditto what Granny said!

Ouma

background

counter