Thursday, August 5, 2010

You Capture - Summer

You Capture this week is "Summer"

I wondered about what to post - could be anything. But these pictures are of a little project that has taken me most of the summer. Not that I really did that much work. But also, there's something about the green, the growing, and the earthiness of it that does make me feel summery.

Make sure you go check out everybody else's pictures at Beth's!


from the roots

to the sprout

to the stem

and the leaves

this little avocado seed has amazed me all summer. :)

Have a great week!

4 comments:

CJ said...

Ohhh how cool! I didnt know those actually grew, I mean, obviously they grow...but weve never had much luck with them :-) Happy Summer!

Jane said...

that is lovely. happy summer!

Brooke said...

Seriously, that is so cool. I will have to give that a try! Love the shots :D

Hollie said...

Cool! I love the second to last shot best!

background

counter