Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Bumbo seat

I mentioned in an earlier post how we went and bought Abby a bumbo seat the other day - for those of you who are not familiar with the term "bumbo" (as I wasn't either about 3 months ago), it's a seat to help your baby learn to sit on her own.  It's supportive, soft, and in our case, purple.  

Abby wasn't sure what to make of the seat at first.  I put her in it and after about 30 seconds of just staring at me, she grinned really big.  It was super cute.  She's still a little on the small side for it, and after a little bit she starts leaning to the side or falling forward.  

I think she's going to like it though, she loves sitting up...and maybe if we use it more often, that bald spot on the back of her head might have a snowball's chance at growing some hair.  Anyway, here are the pictures from our fun with the bumbo seat.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


4 comments:

jennybee said...

Hmm. I think I need one of those. Do they make them in 3X? Looks comfy.

hannah said...

i've got something that you need. to help her save her hair. i'll go buy one tomorrow and mail it to you. seriously, it like a miracle.

she is so cute, laura. i mean, i bet ya'll have the best conversations ever. she's going to be so stinkin' funny. and smart. i can't wait to meet her.

she's lovely.

Anonymous said...

This is like watching Kyle growing up all over again!! She is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how all the pictures are that cute. In one she looks like a driver.

Granny in love

background

counter