Monday, February 2, 2009

superbowl party

Kyle and I had several friends over for the big game last night.  It was a lot of fun to visit with everybody and we enjoyed watching the game, commercials, and bantering back and forth with each other.  
Photobucket
I made my stadium cake again this year.  It was by far not the best one.  I had difficult-to-use icing and then the whole caring-for-a-newborn thing made the job a bit more rushed than usual.  But, I still enjoy the endeavor.  We threw in some dipped pretzels too.  
Photobucket
Abby's boyfriend Tim came to play too.  :)  He is too cute and growing so fast.  When he arrived, I was carrying Abby in my wrap.  I eventually took her out to put her to bed and when I emerged, Tim looked concerned.  He eventually pointed to my now empty wrap and asked "baby? baby?"  It was cute.  We let him go give Abby a goodnight kiss.  
Photobucket
So, we had fun watching the game - I was kinda rooting for the Cardinals ( I was a card in high school after all...and they were the underdogs...) but we were glad it was a fun game to watch. Thanks to everyone who stopped by, we really enjoyed having everyone over.  
Photobucket







1 comment:

jennybee said...

Looks fun. Glad you're putting the seasonal cookie jar to good use. Did I get you the stadium cake pan, too? I think so, but can't remember.

background

counter