Monday, February 2, 2009

Hendrix baby

Kyle and I, both being Hendrix alum, sent in Abby's birth announcement to the college.  They sent us back a nice congratulations-type card and a t-shirt with instructions to take a picture of our child in the shirt and send in for publication in the next Alum magazine or newsletter or something.  I guess a child size extra small shirt was as tiny as they could get - but it was still pretty big on our Abigail.  

Well, you know us, we couldn't just take a quick picture.  Nope, a whole Hendrix photo shoot ensued.  We haven't completely decided which one to send in, but we've narrowed it down to 2.  Feel free to let me know which you think we should send in.  Enjoy!

Oh, and Abby, this doesn't mean you have to go to Hendrix too - but if you do, these will be extra funny.  

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

12 comments:

Cari said...

Cory and I vote for #3!

Heather said...

My favorite is #1, but the tongue in the last one kills me! :)

Lauren McKnight said...

I vote for #4! But all of them are adorable!!

Jessica said...

The tongue!

Lindsay said...

Lil' warrior!

Anonymous said...

Either # 3 or #4 although all are real cute!!

Anonymous said...

#1

Granny in love

Billie Jo said...

I vote #1. Good view of the shirt, the books, and the baby! ;-)

jennybee said...

I feel bad for all the other Hendrix newborns in that issue. They are all gonna be outshined by abbykat.

You already know my first pick.

Anonymous said...

I vote #1

- Leah

Anonymous said...

2nd or last one. Your pics are always so cute.

Anonymous said...

Laura - I agree with Jennybee! If you should ever get tired of dealing with high school parents you could always open up your own photo studio and deal with baby parents! These pictures are absolutely amazing! I think I'm flying out to you soon -- heck it might be cheaper to fly than to pay for the studio we used for his newborn pics!

background

counter