Monday, August 31, 2009

Dear Aunt Jennifer,

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for the new books you sent me! I think they are completely awesome. Mom was really excited too. She went on and on about how that word book really is the best word book ever. I tried to prove her wrong, but, nope - it had every word I could think of in it. I was sure that "Xiphias" "disc harrow" or "sandpiper" would be stumpers, but I was wrong.

Thought you might like some action shots

And the star book is pretty cool too. I think that the pictures are really really mesmorizing - like I could just stare at them forever. Usually, though, I just stare at them long enough to make me want to eat them and then mom turns the page before I can devour the pretty colors. But anyway, she said something about how you must really know her because it was like the
perfect book. I think she likes stars, and eric carle, and books, and you. So, perfect!


So, thank you Aunt Jen for the reading material - I promise to study and become a more literate infant because of them. Love you!

~ Abbykat.

3 comments:

jennybee said...

Awwwwwww. Yay.

That word book works great if she's writing already. I'll have to get her some Dickens next time. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I love these books, too!

Granny

jennybee said...

There should be another one coming, if you haven't gotten it yet.

background

counter