Monday, August 31, 2009

breakfast

I've decided to try to up Abby's food intake a little bit. Not because she is underweight or anything, but because she's growing and I need to remember that her appetite is going to grow too. She has this habit of being happy with what we give her. If I only feed her an ounce of food, she won't really complain about it. So, that kinda makes it hard for us to tell how much food is too little or too much.

Anyway, I'm very excited about giving her more and more real food and trying new things. This morning, in addition to her first tastes of juice - she had these baby breakfast bars I made. Toast, yogurt, and berries.

Aren't they cute? I think they kinda look like cookie monster - but with the colors inverted. ...hmm? You don't see it? Well, all right. They were still yummy.

baby breakfast bars

3 comments:

hannah said...

i love them. and yes, they totally look like cookie monster. i'm serious. they really do.

i'll for sure use those for pratt. my friend mandy told me about www.wholesometoddlerfood.com

try that out. they may be too big-kiddish now...but eventually you'll be able to use most all of the stuff on the site.

hope your week is great!

Billie Jo said...

Yep, I totally see cookie monster. ;-) You're an awesome mom!

financecupcake said...

Those look totally delicious. Can I have one?

background

counter