Tuesday, August 11, 2009

quick post

Abby just woke from her nap, so I'm on borrowed time here. 

I just wanted to take a second to say how much fun we had yesterday!  As I've mentioned before, I'm part of a birth board with other women who all had babies in December (or close to it).  There are about 15 of us that talk regularly.  We talk every day, about everything.  We help each other, give advice, listen, support.  I don't know where I'd be without these ladies.  

So, how excited was I when I find out that one of the mom's was going to be in MA!  She was visiting family for a few days, and so Abby and I high-tailed it to Plymouth where we met up with Jen and James.  

Abby doesn't get to be around a lot of babies, so she spent a lot of time watching James - who is a little man who is into everything.  We had a great time meeting and I really enjoyed the day.  The weather was really hot, so we skipped the beach and let the kids play in a kid pool.  Abby was a champ with me not giving her any good naps and a late bedtime.  Jen was super nice and it wasn't weird meeting her at all.  It really does feel like we've known each other forever. 

I could probably write about the day for an hour - but mommy duty calls!  Here are a few of the 300+ pictures I took. 





4 comments:

Kristen said...

This is an extra feel good story - love those babies!

Heather said...

:D

One of my fav picks that you didn't pick is the one where it looks like they are holding hands.

hannah said...

will you teach me how to take pictures? seriously. it's like artwork.

is there anything you can't do?

Kristi said...

aww great pics! what kind of camera are you using? do you photoshop?

background

counter