Thursday, August 13, 2009

over & out

We are about to head out to the airport to start our journey to the other side of the world!

We've got our suitcases packed and Abby is ready to go - it's amazing how much stuff you bring for a baby - even when you're trying to be frugal!

I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little anxious about the flight.  More so for Abby's sake - or should I say for the other passengers' sake?  I'm hoping that everything goes as smoothly as possible, and I can't wait to report back about our adventure(s).  

Having said that - I have no idea how often I'll be able to blog.  I'm hoping we'll have internet access at both places we're staying, but we're not sure.  But, rest assured, I will be eager to chronicle the trip via blog, and will do my best to be in touch.  

Worst case scenario - you'll hear from us on Aug 23rd.  Oh, and on the very off chance that any of you get the wild urge to give me a call - hold off on that for a little while.  We get charged for calls made to our phones, so we'll be communicating through e'mail mostly.  Just FYI.  :)

Much love.  Here we go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight, enjoy your trip and look forward to hearing all about it whenever you can get to a computer. I am sure your absolutely gorgeous little girl will be the true champ she is. Love AJ

Kristi said...

Have a safe safe flight and lots of fun!

background

counter