Saturday, January 16, 2010

morning in pictures

Abby and I played upstairs for a while this morning. It was fun spending the time with her and watching her get into everything. It's now almost 7pm and I'm still in my PJs....it's just been that kind of Saturday.

This morning, Abby took out all her animals

and played with her train

and then ate her train

we played with her gloworm

and she played with her letters

until she started eating them and I took them away

and these are from later - but here are a few pictures of Abby standing on her own. Even though this one is blurry, I still like it.
such a big girl!

And here's a (very) short video of Abby taking a few steps. Its harder to get that on video when you're by yourself than you might think. Enjoy!

No comments:

background

counter