Monday, January 18, 2010

photo shoot #685: Stripes

This must be a record - this is like 3 posts in one day! It's probably a sign of how much I don't want to go clean the bathrooms or finish the laundry...

Anyway, this afternoon, Abs and I had an impromptu photo shoot. We have this area at the top of our stairs that has nice lighting, and so I pulled out her new numbers and letters and snapped pictures. They're just for fun.

I posted these on facebook, so most of you will have already seen them, but I know some of you aren't on facebook - so here ya go! I added a couple of extras anyway.













4 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

i love your photo shoot posts. you are so talented.

Yvonne A said...

In photo #6 Abby has a very Laura-ish look. That's the look you used to give me when you were that age!

hannah said...

you are so incredibly talented laura. so, so talented. is there anything you can't do? honestly.

i LOVE the one of her in the middle of the alphabet. precious. i guess it doesn't hurt that she's like the best subject either :)

jennybee said...

She's photogenic. You're pro-togenic. Really great photo shoot. Can't pick a favorite.

background

counter