Thursday, February 18, 2010

You Capture - Kisses

I hate it when I forget to post my You Capture stuff earlier in the day. I was kinda excited because I actually had several kiss pictures from this week that weren't planned for you capture - it just so happened that way.

And happy one year anniversary to You Capture! Make sure you go over to Beth's page to see what kind of wonderful pictures everyone else shot this week.

Here are this week's captures:

snow kisses

baby kisses!

ponytail kisses

and I'm adding this one just because it makes we want to give kisses!

6 comments:

Michelle Pixie said...

We get lots of open mouth kisses from my little monkey and they are the sweetest (and slobberyest) life has to offer! ;) Very Cute!!

Colleen said...

Awww.... love those baby kisses!

Anonymous said...

SUPER cute captures! Baby kisses, really? I'm dying!

shellycoulter said...

love the ponytail kisses.

Elizabeth @claritychaos said...

I love the way babies come at you with an open mouth. But it's so worth the sliming, isn't it?

abbysae said...

Baby kisses... so cute! The last photo is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

background

counter