Thursday, February 25, 2010

You Capture - Shapes

So this week's challenge was "shapes" I resisted the urge to take pictures of Abby's shape puzzle and all her baby toys...although that may have been pretty fun. Instead, I took a few mins after work and shot a few pics from inside the high school.

diamonds

circles

squares...and more squares

squares & triangles

a little bit of everything


To see how the rest of this week's entries shape up, go visit Beth's site. And if you have a camera and 10 spare seconds, you should join in too, it's fun!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, I really like the shot of the red lock. Very cool!

jaime said...

These are all great! I love the diamond shapes.

Allison R said...

I really love all of your shapes. Great photos.

Alita said...

I don't know which one is my favorite. Hmmm I can't pick! Great job.

Anonymous said...

These are great! I'm with Abby, I really love that shot of the lock.

Melissa said...

Oh my, these are just beautiful photos. I can't pick a favorite!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I really like the arches.

Michelle said...

I love the shapes you captured. They are all great...hard to pick a favorite.

Stylist A said...

I love the feel of your pictures... Great job capturing shapes

Upstatemamma said...

Wow!! Those are some pretty neat pictures. I love the way they are all lots and lots of the same shape. Neat!

ToadMama said...

Cool shapes. It's sort of scary that it ALMOST makes me nostalgic for high school.

Heidi said...

How creative. What great captures.

Colleen said...

What an excellent job you did of capturing shapes. That is a really cool looking school.

Unknown said...

All your shots turned out awesome! They should put them in the yearbook. Good job resisting the baby toys.

Candi said...

These are very unique...love all the different shapes! Awesome captures!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Oooh, i really like all your pics!

Lena said...

Wow, love all these shots, but especially the second to last and last!
Are those windows? They are beautiful.

jennybee said...

I can't believe you made a padlock pretty. Crazy talented little sister.

background

counter