Thursday, February 11, 2010

You Capture - Work

Why Hello again You Capture!

How I've missed you. The holidays did a number on me and I've been MIA from these lovely weekly endeavors ever since mid December. But, I'm determined to be "back" now. I miss it.

with one caveat.

I'm cheating this week. Totally cheating. Think of it as getting my foot back in the door. These are pictures from the last several weeks, not just this week. AND, to make matters worse, I'm bending the theme. So, because I did not get my act together in time to take pictures of MY work, I'm going to be sharing "work" from the eyes of my Abby. Enjoy!

I have to work on learning colors

and holding crayons

and numbers and letters are work too - can't you tell?

studying by myself

Even playing pretend is hard work - especially for jungle princesses

....and especially when things go wrong

and when things are out of reach

but I know, when I'm feeling overwhelmed with all I have on my lap,
I can always ask mama for help. :)

head over to Beth's to see more work!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pics and gorgeous little girl. I love number four.

Unknown said...

Cutie pie!

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

OMG. That "studying by myself" photo is SO CUTE!!

Colleen said...

A child's work is always so much more fun. I love the study by myself photo!

Unknown said...

bend the rules all you like, these photos are fabulous! i might have to do a shoot with those letters, hm...

Unknown said...

Kid stuff is definitely hard work. She's adorable!

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

Your baby is lovely and I love photo number 4!

abbysae said...

I love the idea of looking at work through the eyes of your child! She's beautiful. Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Give Abby a raise!

Granny

background

counter