Thursday, September 23, 2010

You Capture - Flowers

Oh Beth, you You Capture trickster! You see, she assigned "flowers" this week when there are NO flowers around! I suppose she wanted us to get creative or something. ;-)

Well, I'll be creative. These pictures are mostly reposts for those of you who stop by during the week, but I took a lot of pictures this week and had several favorites I just thought I'd share for the You Capture crowd.


So, here's my official flower entry. Whew, found one. ;)

We went apple picking last weekend, so the rest of these are mostly from that. Apple trees have flowers....sometimes...right? And, I mean, an Apple has a stem, and a leaf, and some color, so if you turn it upside down, it *looks* like a flower. Kinda.

Anyway. Enjoy.






and this one is Abs showing me how good she is at her puzzle (it has a flower piece in it...third piece on the bottom - promise)

Go see other fall flowers at Beth's!

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww! Cute flower pic. :)

Nurse Corrie said...

awesome flower pictures! The ones of her running through the orchard are perfect.

Anonymous said...

beautiful flowers and an even lovelier subject!

Tara said...

Such cute shots!! She is adorable.

Stillmary said...

I love your adorable daisy!

Krystal said...

very cute!!

Jen said...

Aww, what a cutie pie! I mean, beautiful flower!

Jessi said...

Creative, indeed! You have some wonderfully adorable shots!

Brandy@YDK said...

she looks like a model baby.

I wish you had a button so I could add it to my blogs I heart page.

Anonymous said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love the hat!

Unknown said...

I love her hat! And that second shot, of her eating the apple - so precious! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

I looove these! So creative, and your daughter is a little doll! :-) Yeah, my flowers are completely gone too. Had to go to Walmart for a $5 bouquet of sunflowers - LOL! :-)

Candra Georgi said...

love the way she's eating that apple!

i captured & wrote about sunflowers, although dying, was pleased with what I learned and how they came out.

http://curiousgeorgi.blogspot.com/2010/09/lifecycle-of-sonflower.html

background

counter