Thursday, September 9, 2010

You Capture - Signs

Oh, You Capture, how I've missed you!

I've been MIA from this activity basically all summer. I'm not sure what happened. I kinda lost my photo-taking mojo for a while and just wasn't inspired or didn't feel like taking pictures for a while. I dunno, maybe I was burnt out.

But, I'm back! This week's assignment was "Signs" So, I'm easing back into this with some simple pictures I shot while we were out and about over the weekend. Good to be back. ;)


I've always liked this street sign close to our house
(It's actually really tall and it was kinda hard to get a decent angle..)

open windows during mass is a SIGN that we're flirting with cooler weather!

swan boat rides - a Boston tradition

and just one in B&W - apparently, we can only go up from here.

Go check out every else's entries and get inspired to go take pictures. Go to I Should Be Folding Laundry and check it out.

15 comments:

Colleen said...

I was MIA from you capture for a while too, but it's good to be back. I love that first sign, it's so creative. Great shots. I particularly like your take on the last one. :)

C.G. Koens said...

Hooray for Boston (I went to school up there) and the Swan Boats! LOVE the street sign!

Anonymous said...

Really like those first two.

Anonymous said...

That first sign is very cool!

Sheri

Anonymous said...

That first sign is very cool!

Sheri

Brooke said...

These are GREAT!!!! Glad you are back :D Love that last one -made me laugh....

Tiffany @ No Ordinary Homestead said...

Love the first two. Such a cool street sign and the stained glass window is just beautiful!

Jenny Esterbrook Photography said...

Great pics, I have a thing for signs so these are fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful! Love the stained glass window.

Stillmary said...

I love your 'sign' photo and that street sign being so tall just made for a more interesting picture!

ToadMama said...

The angle on your street sign is perfect. How very cool. I like your window, too. Good eye!

Alyssa said...

wow that's your street sign, so fancy.

Anonymous said...

I took a break too. But fall is here, so yay! Love the church one.

Yanet @ 3 Sun Kissed Boys said...

I love the street sign. It's so fun. The church windows are beautiful. I like your take on the last one.

Clare B said...

Only just getting around to looking at all the 'signs' posts from last week. The mosaic sign is wonderful. Perhaps one of my favourite signs so far.

background

counter