Thursday, October 28, 2010

You Capture - Autumn

Sigh.  I wanted to get creative this week.  I intended to, really.  But, then it was raining and gross outside and I got busy and my husband was busy and then yesterday afternoon, with only an hour of light left, I thought "wow, I haven't picked up my camera all week"

So, while Abby played in a random yard of some Boston business, I snapped these shots for my submissions this week.

I can't wait to see what everyone else found. :)

I think these shoes are adorable. :)




On this one, I like how the first hole kinda looks like a  leaf shape too.   See it?

Go see what everyone else posted for this week's You Capture. :)

8 comments:

Tara said...

Great shots, I like the leaf shots! The shoes are too cute.

Bunch of Barrons said...

Love that second and third one. Fabulous!

Jen said...

Beautiful shots of the leaves, and those shoes are adorable!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Nice...and I love the Abbykat's feet. :)

*Jen* said...

Shoes = adorable!

Mrs. Stam said...

loves the shoes!!! and love the leafs and shapes and the angles that you used!

Colleen said...

Love that last shot. I wonder if it would make a good texture/background.

Amber D said...

Do they make those shoes in a ladies 7.5?

background

counter