Saturday, October 30, 2010

A-bee

This year, our Abby is being A-bee for halloween (get it? :)  We decided to give the costume a test run yesterday and go on a little walk.  A few weeks ago, Abby didn't want anything to do with her costume. So, we hung it in her room and every day she would say, "Oh! A bumblebee!" but we wouldn't let her touch it (so mean, I know)  So, yesterday, when I got it down - she was pretty excited to put it on.  She kept calling herself "Soooo pretty"  Which, of course she is...duh. :)

my bee - and her "say cheese" smile







posing. ;)

We'll have many more pictures from over the weekend I'm sure.  Halloween and costumes have always been something fun for me - but having a kid just brings it to a whole new level. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish my backyard could be filled with such adorable Bees!! This is beyond cute! Happy Halloween my little one!

Love,

Ouma

Anonymous said...

Bee-U-T-Full!

Granny

Brandy@YDK said...

Grayson saw her picture and was saying pretty and cute.

background

counter