Sunday, June 22, 2008

16 weeks

Here is the 4 month picture!  This may be the last bare belly picture you get, as I made Kyle take about 100 before I found one that was "decent for public viewing"  :-)  



At 16 weeks, little poppy (did I mention that Kyle has started calling it "mini-mut"?) is moving all around, but I can't feel it yet.  I think he should be about the size of my iphone now...or if using the typical comparisons, an avocado.  

Bones are growing and he can make faces and do somersaults. One thing I read said he can even put his foot in his mouth.  Eww.  

I'm officially at the point where I don't fit into most of my pants.  We went to goodwill today and Kyle let me indulge myself.  I'm easy to please.  I found some good stuff, and I love finding a bag of good clothes for 20 bucks instead of spending 35-50 on one pair of pants somewhere else.  It is a little sad to think about what you want to wear in the mornings and then have to remember, "oh yeah, that doesn't fit anymore" 

I have another appointment Monday, just a checkup, but I'll be sure to let everyone know how it goes.  

1 comment:

hannah said...

i can't believe that you actually lost weight. i broke up with you when i read that. yep...it was like, "well, we're over. o.v.e.r. over."

i bought a pair of pants at target...liz lange. they lasted me from week 12 to week 20. they were the best things ever. i wore them to work and everything. i think they were around 25 dollars. and money well spent.

i'm so glad you're doing well. even if that means you're losing weight. :)

background

counter