Thursday, May 14, 2009

5 month pictures

It was a nice day yesterday, so we took Abs outside for a little bit.  She's still not really sure what to make of the great outdoors.  The wind still freaks her out a little bit, and the flowers made her sneeze - but in a cute way.  Enjoy the pics. 

Abby's first encounter with a flower.  She's such a quiet observer, and this picture captures that well I think. 

I know, I know - but I couldn't resist. 

pretty girl

This picture makes me happy

Abby loves to fly.  Unfortunately, moments later, Kyle was covered in baby vomit.  It was gross, but it was funny.  Maybe not so much up and down motion next time, dad. 

my baby

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Abs is soooooo beautiful!!! Graham has spit up (or DOWN) on us so many times when we have put him high in the air. Guess he's not too big on heights!

Bobbi Sharp said...

Beautiful pics Laura!

Mom of 2 boys said...

Laura I know better than to read your posts when I'm feeling a little weepy ... and today you didn't let me down! I am still amazed at what a beautiful writer you are - I mean some of us can put out one or two good posts - but yours are always great! AND ... Abby is the most beautiful little girl. I've really enjoyed "watching" her grow from your blog.

background

counter