Thursday, October 22, 2009

abby pics

I feel like its been a while since I've posted some plain 'ol Abby pics of us doing our thing.

The first thing you may notice, is that all the pictures are blurry and out of focus. The kid is always moving. Sorry 'bout that - but its a little out of my hands. :)

In general, Kyle and I have tried to limit the number of "flashy" toys that Abby has. For the most part, she only has her jumper and her toy remote control that are battery operated. But, because it came highly recommended from many friends and because it looked pretty cool - we decided to get her a leap frog table. I searched for a long time and finally grabbed one off craigslist for about a third of the price of a new one. Yay for discounts!


In general, Abby just seems bigger to me. She is getting stronger everyday...which makes sense considering she basically spends every waking moment doing pull ups, squats, or crunches.

This was as close to sitting and posing as I could get for a picture.

a brief pause. I think she looks big in this picture. You can see that she's trying really hard to grow some hair. Poor kid. She has enough now to always be messy and to get bed head at night - but not enough to really brush or put up.

Here is a short video of Abby at her table. Let me explain what's going on. Abby likes to dance to the alphabet song. But, every time she gets the alphabet song started, she accidentally presses another key and her song gets interrupted. So, you'll see her start to dance and then look annoyed as she keeps having to start it again. :) My camera died during the video, thus the abrupt ending.


one more pic I snapped this afternoon. This one - I actually like. :)

4 comments:

Billie Jo said...

you guys are something else. love the feet picture. :) *hugs*

*Jen* said...

So sweet!
I understand about the hair - Paige's is now the same way.
We love our LeapFrog table too (which I also got used - a deal!)

Heather said...

OMG OMG OMG love that last pic. As in you MUST get it blown up and framed.

And I LOVE the video. What a smarty that she knows how to start the abc song. I like how she kept smacking it. LOL

Mom of 2 boys said...

LOL Laura Ms. Abby is going to be a smart one (not that I doubted it with you as her mom!) Isn’t it amazing how they all have a different favorite about this silly table? I bought ours on a whim … never did I really expect Shane to love it so much!

background

counter