Thursday, October 22, 2009

You Capture- Technology

This week the You-Capture challenge was technology. I admit, I procrastinated (hey, its what I do best) and I snapped the shots just before running out the door to work this morning (for which I was already late).

Abby's new and most awesome toy - minutes of entertainment at a time!

up close and personal

What did we do before tivo?? We watched shows live? With commercials? Posh - I remember no such thing.

my camera cord

And for your blast from the past - I was pretty proud when I surprised Kyle with this the day these puppies came out.

Get your techno on over at Beths and check out the other photos from this week!

9 comments:

Yelena R. said...

Great shots and I love that cake :)

Mendie said...

love the angle of the camera!

Kathleen said...

Love your cake!! What fun! And isn't it funny about kids' toys these days--now when I'm examining them, I always figure out "what they do"; they can't just BE anymore! They have to whistle or beep or talk or move...:-)

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

I love that up close and personal shot!

Anonymous said...

What a great cake!

Prairie Lady said...

That last one is awesome! Very creative cake!

Carolyn Ford said...

Very creative line up of tech stuff there! Great shots...I like the cake too!

Alice said...

what great shots! i love them all :) and i really like the things you choice to photograph - so much fun! the teddy with the headphones is awesome :O)

i didn't post this week, but feel free to come on over anytime and visit me in The Shadow of the Cross :O).

Melissa Lea said...

I love the cake! So creative.

This is my first time at your blog. the picture of your daughter in the heading is just darling!

background

counter