Thursday, October 1, 2009

You Capture - Feeling of Fall

This week, Beth challenged us to capture pictures of the "feeling" of fall.

There was this one morning that would have been perfect... I was driving to work, and since it had rained the night before, everything was wet. The sun was shining and it was making thick heavy sunbeams everywhere you looked. The morning mist was rising from the streets and the sun was shining through trees and buildings - shedding light on the newly changed tree colors. It was absolutely stunning.

Of course, I'd left my camera at home.

So, this week, you're gonna have to deal with some pictures of leaves instead. That's one thing about New England - when its time for the seasons to change, the trees waste no time.

These are really more "actual" fall than "feelings" of fall pictures - but it'll have to do. Maybe I'll try to take some pictures of the other ideas I had today. No promises though.





To check out the other fall pics, go here.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is NOTHING like the beauty of New England in the fall. I remember our 2 years in Connecticut!! AJ

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Oh those are such gorgeous shots! I think you captured the feeling of fall just perfectly!

Anonymous said...

I love all the leaves on the ground pictures. The contrast between the fallen golden/red leaves on the green grass is gorgeous.

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

Beautiful shots!!

Unknown said...

I love the first 2 leaves shots - awesome!

The Animator's Wife said...

Oh, those leaves are amazing.

Lorena said...

The photos of the leaves on the ground are beautiful... well all of them are! =)

Tina said...

Love the fall nature photos! I so love fall!

Aariel said...

Love the first 2 picures, the colors are so vibrant and autumn-y!

background

counter