Thursday, October 15, 2009

You Capture - Still Life

Where did the time go? Seriously.

I actually fell asleep every night this week planning what still life shots I wanted to try to capture for this week's challenge (dork alert). And did any of that happen? Nooooo. I mean, I took over 500 pictures this week of Abby (I wish I were kidding) but those don't qualify as still life.

So, I'm breaking the rules this week and pulling from the archive of photos past.
(if I plead guilty, does that lower my sentence?)

I Will take some more pics this week. Tomorrow. For now - here are some other shots. I thought I'd try to stick with a theme, even if I am cheating.



Head over to I Should Be Folding Laundry to see what non-cheaters captured this week.

9 comments:

Mendie said...

Great shots, even if they weren't taken this week. You captured it!

Love the candles!

Mrs. Bird said...

Thanks for coming by and commenting! I especiallly like your candle shot. Do you enter at i heart faces too? What a cute little girl you have!

Stylist A said...

hehe... even though you cheated I think these pictures are perfect for You Capture. You are aloud this one time pass. J/K. Anyways... I feel you on taking 1000+ picture of the little one. I am in the same boat. They are just so cute right.

Happy Thursday!
~Alysha

the kringalings said...

great candle shot - all are great, really!

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.

Shay said...

Love your shots, especially the angel. Beautiful.

busygirl said...

i love the photo of the candles!

Tina said...

Great still life captures! Perfect.

thekreativelife said...

These are some superb shots, no matter when they were taken!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment. It's greatly appreciated! ;)

background

counter