Wednesday, April 21, 2010

blue dress shoot

I found this little blue dress at a local thrift store and I wasn't sure if it would fit or not, but I totally loved it. Yesterday was a beautiful day and Abby and I decided to have a little photo shoot. In fact, when I'm on vacation from school, photo shoots seem to be what we do most.

Abby loves being outside. Since it's been warm enough, we've been spending more time out on the deck and in the yard. Abby now knows that the back door leads to the deck and will walk up to it, bang on the door and sign "please" or she'll put both arms in the air and say "up, please" when she wants to go outside. We'll spend as much time outside as we can this spring and summer.

Anyway, here are a few of my favorites. And by "few" I mean "many" :)
Sigh. My big little girl. I love her more than anything.



I think she looks like me here - but maybe that's just because she's scowling.




love this smile

faaaaabulous.







blue dress, blue eyes

my favorite


4 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

that dress is the cutest. yay for thrift stores. And g would spend 24/7 outside

Anonymous said...

These are misty eyed beautiful!

Granny

Bobbi Sharp said...

BE-ABS-UTIFUL...amazing pics as always Laura!

*Jen* said...

Love the dress.
Love the first feet pic.
LOVE the ones with the orange tulips.
:)

background

counter