Tuesday, April 20, 2010

M is for milk

Here's a video of Abby playing with my phone. She's still has a little trouble with having more than one finger on the screen sometimes, but it's a little scary to think of what she'll be able to do when she's, oh I dunno, two.

Most of the time, she has no problem unlocking, scrolling, and finding the app she wants to play. It's amazing how they learn so much so early.

The first game she likes to "play" only because she likes the music - as you'll see. The video is longer than I like to post, but I couldn't quite figure out what part to cut out. Enjoy. :)

4 comments:

Brandy@YDK said...

how much do i love this video? tons. grayson only wants to push the button on my iphone. over and over and over

Yvonne A said...

Wow, I'm impressed. I think she knows more about the iPhone than I do!

jennybee said...

Geeeeeeeeeen. Yus.

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, I sent my very first text message the other day and look at what Abby can do!!! Such a cute video and an even cuter Abby.
love you
AK

background

counter