Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You Capture - Sweet

This week's challenge was Sweet - and of course my first thoughts went to chocolate and baking delicious baked things to capture on camera. However, I actually didn't eat any sweets this week (that or I ate them so fast, no camera could capture them...I'll never tell). But that's just as well, because I got some pretty sweet pictures of my little one just the same.

Once again, I apologize for you regulars who have already read seen these in other posts this week - but I like them enough to share again. :)

there's something sweet in the deliberate way she puts the pony on top.


my sweet girl in a sweet little blue dress

I mean, baby feet, c'mon...

and this is my favorite - can you get any sweeter?
yeah, didn't think so.

I'm sure this week will be a good one - go see what everyone else captured this week by going over to I should be folding laundry.

19 comments:

Bunch of Barrons said...

Cute shots! :) Love the one with the flowers...great color!

Unknown said...

dying of sweet overload!

Vanessa said...

Oh so cute!

Sabrina said...

great captures!

Anonymous said...

The last two are adorable. Great shots!

Alita said...

Wonderful captures! I loved the tulip smelling pic.

terri browne said...

i found your link on the you capture list. you have an adorable little girl!

Caseybumpinalong said...

Oh I just love that last shot! Blue and white polka dot dresses are my favorite and her sweet face with those flowers - wow, that's an award winner!

Melissa said...

Oh, I just love the last shot! That dress is just adorable!

Janine said...

Your little girl is so cute, and I absolutley love her little polka dot dress.

Allison R said...

Beautiful pictures. I love the photo of your daughter stopping to smell the flowers.

Misty said...

She's adorable... and the pony tower is precious!

Maude Lynn said...

That last shot is perfect!

Jen said...

So cute and sweet!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

Awwww! Definitely sweet. Lovely post. =)

MaddyChristine Hope-Brokopp said...

Being from Holland I love the tulip photo. How adorable that the little girl is happy looking at them. And of course the baby feet are great.

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Ohhh..your baby is precious! I was trying to choose a favorite, but they're all just so precious!! :-)

Sidnie said...

I love the blue dress. And the last with the flowers, her smile is too cute!!

Unknown said...

How cute! I love her blue dress! It looks like she's all set for spring and summer :) I love that last photo of her with the flowers! The colors are amazing! I love how the orange tulips have such a strong contrast against her blue dress. It's almost surreal to look at :)

background

counter