Thursday, May 27, 2010

You Capture - Sky

Hello You Capture folks!

This week wasn't my week. I've been busy. And I wasn't feeling creative. I took pictures of the sky....but...nothing really exciting came of it. So, I decided to just play with editing this week. I found the "Pure Imagination" song from Willy Wonka on my ipod, turned it up, and imagined what world would be like if we had....
a purple sky

splotchy suns

If the sky were green

(and perhaps the grass was blue?)


if we lived in silhouettes

or had a rainbow moon?


I did get one sky shot this week that I liked - and I didn't feel the need to mess with it too much.
I think these guys are pretty much perfect just the way they are. ;-)

Head over to Beth's site to see what everyone else found up in the sky this week. :)

26 comments:

Caseybumpinalong said...

Great shots! How fun!

Bunch of Barrons said...

Looks like you were having fun! :) That last shot is cute...great job! :)

Bobbi Sharp said...

I love your imagination. You never cease to amaze me.

Michelle said...

Fun editing on your sky shots!

leigh hewett said...

Editing is so much fun. These are great shots!

Regina Lynn said...

Great, great idea! Love your interpretations!

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I love the splotchy sun. Would it give splotchy tans? Maybe that's what gave me my freckles.... hmmmm.......

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

really great shots!

Jane said...

Sooo colorful and full of fun.

Jen said...

love the silouhette

Kirsten said...

I love the sun!! But your guys are pretty sweet too.

Stillmary said...

What a fun, whimsical You Capture you created! I enjoyed it from beginning to end!

Unknown said...

Fun edits! Very creative!

Colleen said...

That's wonderful. I love the very creative editing!

Allison R said...

What fun shots! I love playing with editing.

Mendie said...

Those are all great pictures, different way to look at things. Sometimes that is important!

jaime said...

I love the splotchy suns photo :) These are all really fun pictures!

Brooke said...

BONUS POINTS for creativity :D
I had a hard time with this one too... honestly!
Love the last one :D

Bec said...

A coworker and I just had a convo about Willy Wonka last night. Too funny. Way to be creative!

Unknown said...

Cool edits! :D What a great idea.

And the last one is adorable.

juliannah said...

Very creative. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

love the purple sky and cloud -- and the green. maybe in an alternate universe, that's what everything really looks like. fun!

Mrs. Bird said...

I really like the shaddow one :) Great work!

Anonymous said...

Now those are really cool pics :-)))
AJ

Stephanie said...

I love that last capture, but your editing is way fun too. Thanks for sharing!

Jeanine @ A Mommy's Ramblings said...

Beautiful shots! Looks like so much fun!

background

counter