Thursday, November 4, 2010

You Capture - Halloween/Silence

You Capture - Halloween & Silence.  

I'm detecting a pattern for myself.  I have these awesome ideas, I get excited, and then I never take the pictures I want.  I had some really great ideas for "silence"  But, perhaps they'll wait for another challenge. 

Here's this week's photos.
My Abby, being A-bee, on Halloween.




This was on Halloween morning, it was sunny, gorgeous, and actually very quiet.  With only the breeze rustling leaves as noise.  I like the sunbeam

Again, I know it's a bit of a stretch, but this little plant was so gently swaying in the breeze with nothing else going on around it.  You can't tell in the picture perhaps, but it captured silence for me at that moment.

Go see everyone else's You Capture pictures!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cute little bee! :D

Love the golden leaves.

Brooke said...

Awww - you got some great shots of your little bee! she is so cute :D Love your silent shots too!

Jen said...

What a sweet little honey!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos--love the bumble bee, cute.

Bobbi Sharp said...

I still love the fence pose

Colleen said...

She's adorable. I love the bee costume. You also did a great job of capturing silence. Great shots!

April said...

Cute-- Abbie/ a bee. Love it.

shellycoulter said...

She is so cute! :)

background

counter