Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Food.


I love food.  I love thinking about food.  I love cooking food.  I like watching cooking shows.  I like restaurants and potlucks.  I like playing with food, and of course, I love eating food.  

Part of my new-healthy-me plan is to try to identify the times I'm eating when I'm not hungry.  The preliminary results indicate: almost all the time.  I am a very emotional eater...but not just when I'm sad or excited, but also when I'm just bored.  I eat when I want to procrastinate, when I'm working...I just love food.  

The good news is, I don't eat a lot of really unhealthy things, but trying to keep myself on a schedule and limit, if not eliminate, my impulsive cravings (counted 12 so far today...) has been an eye-opener.  So, once again, I'm just voicing my thoughts so that I can make them more real.  

In other news, the recent poll indicated that "sunshine on your face" makes more people happy than thunder, kittens, or ice cream.  Keep up the good work pollsters.  

No comments:

background

counter