Saturday, April 26, 2008

Praxis

Well, it's over.  I took the praxis this morning.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with the test, this is my school psychology licensure exam.  So, it's important.  

It's relatively short, 120 questions in 2 hours.  I ordered a book to help me study and signed up to take it today so that I would have all of spring break to study for it.  Of course, that's not exactly how things panned out.  

I spent the week sick.  fever.  sore throat.  sinus infections.  headaches.  Oh, and morning sickness really kicked up a notch this week.  Since I'm not allowed to take any of the medications we had readily in the house, I didn't get anything until yesterday  (It took poor Kyle several stores to find just plain tylenol)  The book that I ordered to study by didn't arrive until yesterday afternoon, so my week of study time was condensed to about 3 hours. 

But that's ok.  I read the book, I took the practice test, and I took a tylenol.  I got up this morning and took the test.  About an hour and a half and 25 tissues later, I was done.  I'm glad I'm done.  I hope I pass...I feel cautiously optimistic.  I won't find out my scores for another month or so.  

Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone.  Now I just have to get better so I can face another work week.  

1 comment:

jennybee said...

You're a trooper. A sick, knocked-up trooper, but a trooper nonetheless. Love ya sis. Have a hug to feel better.

background

counter