Monday, April 21, 2008

lazy sunday

On saturday night, Kyle and I returned from a taekwondo tournament.  It was a lot of fun.  We got home around 7pm.  Here is a list of my subsequent activities.

7:30-11:00pm: sleep on the couch
11:00-1am: watch a movie
1am-4am: sleep on the couch
4am: go to bed
4am-7am: sleep in bed
7am: go back to couch
7am-9:30am: sleep on couch
9:30: eat cereal
10:00-11:30: (try to take vitamins with sprite instead of water)  sleep on couch
11:30-3:00: lay on couch with a queasy stomach not wanting to move, eating crackers.
3pm-8pm: lay on couch drifting in and out of sleep watching old movies on TBS
8pm-11pm: lay on couch, nursing a sprite zero, watching tv with Kyle
11pm-9am: sleep in bed.

WOW.  I told Michael, I'll probably lose the use of my legs by the end of the week if I don't start feeling a little better.  It was a pathetic day.  Poor Kyle, too.  The sound of every food sounded awful, but I knew I should eat...he made me mac and cheese and brought me crackers and water all day.  Never complained.  He's a good 'un. 

PS: for anybody coming to visit, I can verify that our couch is pretty comfy. ;-)

No comments:

background

counter