Friday, April 18, 2008

let spring break begin!

Today was a great day.  

Last night I stayed up writing pretty late, so I decided that because I had no pressing appointments this morning, that I would allow myself to sleep in just a little bit and take my time getting to work.  So, I did.  I took my time waking up, eating breakfast, checking my mail.  I eventually rolled out to work and decided to stop and treat myself to a small burger king breakfast on the way (sooooo good.)

The day was perfect.  It's the warmest it's been this year, at about 75 degrees.  Blue skies.  Sunshine.  

I got to school and saw all the kids outside having a field day.  They were having their annual marathon and they had an outdoor dance party afterwards.  All this put me in an even better mood.  The principal and most of the teachers were doing more dancing than the kids...but seeing that crowd to the electric slide in the middle of inner city Boston...priceless.

Anyway, my work day was easy and I left work a little early, and officially began my spring break!  It was  a good day. :)



Tonight we're going to taekwondo to participate in a self defense seminar with Senior Master Allemier (the 2nd highest rank in the ATA)  So, we're pretty excited about getting to do that.  I'll keep ya posted. 

No comments:

background

counter