Thursday, November 12, 2009

You Capture - Real Life

First of all - I want to send out a little apology to my fellow You Capture-ers. I try to make a point to comment on other photos each week, and last week I totally didn't get around to it. But, just so you know - you're all awesome :)

This week's You Capture challenge was "Real Life"

This picture was taken with my phone - but I love it. It, to me, represents so much about my life right now - and - well, I just love it. I know...a little odd.

my real life is playing peek-a-boo

My real life is 234 burry pictures for every focused one.

my real life is enjoying the brief moments when I get to put my feet up.

and if this picture doesn't sum up my real life - I don't know what does. :)
Wanna see the others? Go check them out here!

7 comments:

Doug @ Daddy's Tired said...

Love the peekaboo shot...Good stuff!

Bunch of Barrons said...

I love these shots...they remind me of MY life! haha. Especially the blurry shot. My little guy is always in motion, so I'm always running after him. So cute!

Brandy@YDK said...

a great collection of "real life" shots

Mendie said...

LOL on the blurry shots! great captures!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos! Photography would be a lot easier if kids wouldn't move so darn fast, right? The last photo is classic, I love it.

Laura said...

This is great! Love the tootbrushes.

Colleen said...

I love the peekaboo picture. Very sweet.
The warm, comfy socks hold a certain appeal too. I'm cold!

background

counter