Sunday, November 29, 2009

bathroom pics

One of the things I love about our new place is all the windows. We get a lot of great light. The brightest room by far is our upstairs bathroom, it's very white and just gets direct sun most of the day. I've wanted to do a little photo shoot with Abs for a long time up there - but we've not had a lot of sunny days lately.

But, today we did, and I wasn't at work, so I plopped Abby on some towels and spent the next half hour clicking away. I love how a lot of these turned out. I took about 140 pics and cut them down to 13 for ya. Enjoy!

if you look closely, you can see her tuft of hair sticking up in the back.

she was just happy - just flapping her arms up and down for fun.




So I don't love the way this picture turned out exactly - but I HAD to include it because Abby makes this face ALL the time. She does this thing when she's crawling to you - she closes her eyes like that and makes noises like "bababa" or "phhffph" and sometimes she shakes her head back and forth like Stevie Wonder. It cracks us up.

Also - something I've never publicly acknowledged - but you can see Abby's trademark lip curl loud and clear here. She's always done that - since day one.

mommy AND baby under the towel - how silly!


I love this one - lip curl, teeth, baby blues, and peach fuzz - this is totally my baby.

another favorite of mine. nothing makes her instantly happy faster than peek-a-boo.



yeah, she's under there.

love her. :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love them all. She cracks me up.

Kaylee said...

We have that same towel! Cute pics!

background

counter