Sunday, November 22, 2009

porch photo shoot

I have so many pictures from the last few days that I'm going to have to break this up into a few different posts I believe.

We've had some unseasonably warm weather lately. I think on Friday, it was in the 60s. So, we took advantage of the sun and warmth and had a little photo shoot outside. I love her little blue headband - and she wore it all weekend long. So here are a few of the, once again, hundreds of shots we took. It's hard picking what to show here - but these were certainly some of my favorite ones.

I can't believe this is my little girl. I'm so lucky to be her mom. :) Enjoy the pictures!

this is probably my favorite of the bunch

sit up straight


somebody wasn't thrilled about wearing her coat when it was so warm outside...

she thought the rocking chair was pretty cool

always interested in the camera



1...
2...

3...
4! :)

playing drums on the chair

teaching Tilly

before we went outside, we had some wii time. :)


No comments:

background

counter