Thursday, November 5, 2009

You Capture - Free Pick

Usually when I see the You Capture assignment for the next week, I get excited. Last week, I panicked. I do not do well when left to my own devices with this kind of thing. I need structure, guidelines...and a deadline. :)

That being said - here are a few hodgepodge pics from the week. A few are repeats from Halloween, but, eh, who's counting?

My halloween cow

experimenting with the flavors of oak leaves.

A few more fall leaves for anybody who was feeling deprived...

berries

sourdough. love.

Go see the creativity running rampant at I Should Be Folding Laundry!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cute little cow...great captures!

Saj said...

I love the berries! And I've never seen a cuter cow!

busygirl said...

I love the berries, the colors are amazing!

Prairie Lady said...

She's a doll. And the food pictures are so good I'm hungry now.

Alana Jo said...

I must have the recipe for the bread and the berry shot is pretty

ARK said...

...that bread shot is making me HUNGRY...hungry....HUNGRY!

Anonymous said...

I WANT BREAD NOW! (thanks, just blew my diet!) Great captures!

background

counter