Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ho hum day

Kyle started back to school today and had work afterwards.  This means it was our first real day without him around.  

I started the day pretty well.  I got up and made it down to the gym, which was good.  I was proud of myself for going - cause I did not want to go.  At all.  Afterwards,  I had time to clean the kitchen and living room before Abby & Kyle were awake.  Kyle had to leave for work pretty quickly and after she ate, Abby and I cuddled up for a nap.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling I'm getting sick.  My throat was sore all morning, and then it subsided and gave way to a killer headache (which is still with me) and some slight achey feelings all over.  No fun.  I've been in a kinda grumpy mood all day - poor Kyle.  It's just because I don't feel well.  I think he knows that.  :)

The rest of the day was pretty chill.  Abby slept or stayed silently awake for the most part.  She's a good baby.  Kyle is home now, we had a good dinner and now he's napping with the little one, which gives me a break and gives them some nice time together.  

So, no real point to any of this, just wanted to take a moment to write.  I'm going to go try and rest for a bit.  

All tuckered out.

2 comments:

jennybee said...

Oh, I hope you feel better. Tried the OJ cure yet?

She is beautiful in that pic. Well, every pic, but you know what I mean. So peaceful.

((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

You need Mama Linda's Homemade chicken soup. Guess I'll just "e"-mail you some 'wish you are better' soup. I love you.

The Granny

background

counter