Friday, June 19, 2009

possum.

We put Abby to bed late last night - which is fine, we had good reason, but it usually means she doesn't sleep well. She is such a schedule-loving child.

So, as expected, she woke up a few times. 10:30, 4:15, and 4:50. I went in each time to put her paci back and let her cry a bit until she fell asleep again.

When I went in at 4:50, however, as soon as the little stinker saw me, she picked up her paci, put it in her mouth, turned her head to the side and closed her eyes.

Faker.

I suppressed my laughter and of course as soon as I left the room she started whimpering again.

But, other than being awake from 4-6 this morning, it was a pretty funny moment - and I just wanted to remember it.

Babies are smarter than we give them credit for.

4 comments:

Bobbi Sharp said...

Smart little girl!

Anonymous said...

You bet. You sure kept me amazed.

Granny

Kaylee said...

I love the picture you have on your blog! Her eyes are sooo blue! What a beautiful gal you have there!

financecupcake said...

HAHAHA!!! Too cute!

background

counter