Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hello from cocoa

I decided to just let the computer run for a few hours, and I managed to get a few more pics uploaded. yay!

So far, we're still just keeping things low key. We hang around the condo and relax, take Abs to the beach or the pool after her naps and work other activities around her sleeping and feeding schedules.

Today, us "kids" (kyle, his sister, and her boyfriend) all went to see a movie and stopped at Chick Fil A before hand. Mmmmm. It's so good to get our chick fil A fix. :-)

I managed to make it to the gym again this morning. I'm not doing so well keeping up with weights and such, but I'm trying to maintain the 3 days of running a week. Today is day 1 of week 2 of the running schedule I'm trying to keep. Which means, I got to increase my run and walking times a bit today. I was pleased to find that it wasn't too big of a jump and I finished fine. Hopefully Thursday will be similar.

Tomorrow, Kyra & Tony are heading back to Dallas and the rest of us are going to peruse some local outlet malls. I'm hoping to find a new pair of running shoes. I can't remember the last time I had new sneakers. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago?

Anyway. Here are a few more pictures of our first day here.

family portrait

Abby's first look at the ocean.

just being adorable. :)

Hi people!

after some pool time

I'm still loving the heat (and yes Ben, even the humidity :-) ) We got to see some great storm clouds and lightning last night. Sigh. I say it every time I visit - but I miss the thunderstorms.

Ok. Enough for now. I think a game of dominoes is brewing - and I'm being summoned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beatiful pictures.

Granny

Bobbi Sharp said...

Beautiful pics as usual Laura!

Billie Jo said...

The family portrait made me laugh. ;-)

Brandini said...

Those are such good pics and abby looks so precious!

and omg..cocoa beach-how I miss it. I havent seen it since 1995 , I think.

I truely hope y'all are havin fun

background

counter